Subject: [dnsext] draft-ietf-dnsext-6195bis

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:44:15 -0400

Hi,

Unless someone objects, I plan to make the following changes:

In Section 3.1.1, add a few words so "... IANA appoints an Expert and sends the
completed template to the Expert." would read "... IANA appoints an
Expert and sends the completed template to the Expert copying the
applicant." And add a sentence to Section 5, right after the first
sentence of the 2nd paragraph saying "IANA forwards the template to
the Expert copying the applicant."

Also, in Section 3.1.1 change where it says the Expert makes their
decision "informing IANA and the applicant" to "informing IANA, the
applicant, and the [email-masked] mailing list".

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]