Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:25:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Signaling Cryptographic Algorithm Understanding in DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : Steve Crocker
                          Scott Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-14

Abstract:
   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) were developed to provide origin
   authentication and integrity protection for DNS data by using digital
   signatures.  These digital signatures can be generated using
   different algorithms.  This draft sets out to specify a way for
   validating end-system resolvers to signal to a server which digital
   signature and hash algorithms they support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-07

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Scott Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:42:01 -0400

This revision incorporates comments from the -06 version and changes to some of the RFC 2119 language.

Comments on the 2119 keyword usage welcome, as they do change the tone of the text.

Scott

===================================
Scott Rose
NIST
[email-masked]
+1 301-975-8439
Google Voice: +1 571-249-3671
http://www.dnsops.gov/
===================================

On Jun 14, 2012, at 1:25 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dnsext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsext