Subject: [dnsext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-04.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:59:02 -0400

Hi,

Changes from the previous version are quite small as you can see at
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-04.txt

I believe this incorporates all comment resolutions that have been
agreed to on the list.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-04.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Donald E. Eastlake and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis
Revision:        04
Title:           Domain Name System (DNS) IANA Considerations
Creation date:   2012-07-15
WG ID:           dnsext
Number of pages: 22
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-04.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-04
Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA)
   parameter assignment considerations for the allocation of Domain Name
   System (DNS) resource record types, CLASSes, operation codes, error
   codes, DNS protocol message header bits, and AFSDB resource record
   subtypes.  It obsoletes RFC 6195 and updates RFCs 1183, 2845, 2930,
   and 3597.

The IETF Secretariat