Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 19:18:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Domain Name System (DNS) IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-07-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA)
   parameter assignment considerations for the allocation of Domain Name
   System (DNS) resource record types, CLASSes, operation codes, error
   codes, DNS protocol message header bits, and AFSDB resource record
   subtypes.  It obsoletes RFC 6195 and updates RFCs 1183, 2845, 2930,
   and 3597.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 22:27:47 -0400

Hi,

I have attempted to incorporate the comment resolutions so far. Please
tell me if you think I've messed up as I can back out or modify
changes.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Robert Martin-Legene <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 21:33:38 -0300

Hi Donald.

Section 3.1.1 mentions [email-masked] which, upon reading
the rest of the document, seems to be wrong. Everywhere else talks of @
ietf.org.

Looks good otherwise.

-- 
Robert

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 22:35:02 -0400

Ahh, sorry for not figuring out what you meant.

Looking back to the correspondence with IANA and other evidence, it
does seem to be @ietf.org. I'll fix the draft.

Thanks,
Donald

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Robert Martin-Legene <[email-masked]> wrote:
> the rest of the document, seems to be wrong. Everywhere else talks of
> @ietf.org.
>
> Looks good otherwise.
>
>
> --
> Robert