Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-update-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 12:20:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNS Security (DNSSEC) DNSKEY Algorithm IANA Registry Updates
	Author(s)       : Scott Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-update-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-08-03

Abstract:
   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) requires the use of
   cryptographic algorithm suites for generating digital signatures over
   DNS data.  The algorithms specified for use with DNSSEC are reflected
   in an IANA maintained registry.  This document presents a set of
   changes for some entries of the registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-update-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-update-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/