Subject: [dnssd] Dinner Thurs night?

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:10:40 -0800

Greetings,

I realize it's a bit late to propose this, but if anyone would
like to gather tomorrow night in Vancouver for an informal
discussion of DNS-SD/mDNS topics, please RSVP to me
directly and I'll make a reservation somewhere nearby for
8:15 (so you can still attend part of Bits and Bites).

Regards, -K-

---

From: manning bill <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:21:33 -0800

sadness… I leave tomorrow afternoon.

/bill

On 6November2013Wednesday, at 9:10, Kerry Lynn wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dnssd mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnssd

---

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:57:56 -0800

I just assumed that people would want to attend Bits & Bites, but I'm
hearing from some that they'd prefer an earlier evening.  So, if you're
interested in dinner please also respond to me with your preferred
time and we'll go with the consensus view.

Regards, -K-