Subject: [dnssd] *draft* agenda for London meeting

From: "Ralph Droms (rdroms)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:12:03 +0000

Draft agenda below; html version attached.  Note that we've left 15 minutes unscheduled to allow for extended discussions if needed.  Comments welcome...

- Ralph

                         dnssd WG Agenda - IETF 89
                          1300-1500GMT 2014-03-03
                   (Last revised 2014-02-21 06:32 AM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Chown/Droms      15 minutes
  Introduction and NoteWell
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Requirements draft                              Lynn/Cheshire    30 minutes
  <draft-lynn-dnssd-requirements-01>
  WG discussion

What needs to be standardized?                  TBD              10 minutes

Extending multicast DNS across local links      Bhandari (?)     10 minutes
  <draft-bhandari-dnssd-mdns-gateway-00>
  Discussion of standardization

Layer 2 bridging and DNS-SD                     Otis             10 minutes
  <draft-otis-dnssd-mdns-xlink-02>
  Discussion of standardization

mDNS/DNS-SD interoperability                    Sullivan         30 minutes
  <draft-sullivan-dnssd-mdns-dns-interop-00>
  WG discussion
                                                                -----------
                                                                105 minutes

---

From: "Ralph Droms (rdroms)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 15:14:25 +0000

Revised draft agenda below; html attached.  

Note that the presentations of the three documents marked "Summary of standardization requirements" will focus on the solutions as examples to be reviewed in the context of what the WG needs to standardize, rather than specific solutions to be considered for WG adoption.  We'll hold discussion of those presentations to the slot for "Discussion of standardization".

                         dnssd WG Agenda - IETF 89
                          1300-1500GMT 2014-03-03
                   (Last revised 2014-02-21 01:18 PM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Chown/Droms      10 minutes
  Introduction and NoteWell
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

What needs to be standardized?                  TBD              20 minutes

Extending multicast DNS across local links      Bhandari (?)     10 minutes
  <draft-bhandari-dnssd-mdns-gateway-00>
  Summary of standardization requirements

Layer 2 bridging and DNS-SD                     Otis             10 minutes
  <draft-otis-dnssd-mdns-xlink-02>
  Summary of standardization requirements

Hybrid Unicast/Multicast DNS-Based Service Discovery
                                                Cheshire         10 minutes
  <draft-cheshire-dnssd-hybrid-01>
  Summary of standardization requirements

Discussion of standardization                   Chairs           15 minutes

mDNS/DNS-SD interoperability                    Sullivan         15 minutes
  <draft-sullivan-dnssd-mdns-dns-interop-00>
  WG discussion
                                                                -----------
                                                                120 minutes