Subject: [dnssd] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-01.txt

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 04:18:52 -0500

Greetings,

Sorry for the late posting.  Please review the latest draft and reply to the
list by tomorrow AM (EST) if you see anything that needs to be fixed or
added before the submission deadline.

Thanks, -K-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 4:14 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-01.txt
To: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>, Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>,
Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>, Marc Blanchet <
[email-masked]>, Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kerry Lynn and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements
Revision:       01
Title:          Requirements for Scalable DNS-SD/mDNS Extensions
Document date:  2014-02-13
Group:          dnssd
Pages:          11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-01

Abstract:
   DNS-SD/mDNS is widely used today for discovery and resolution of
   services and names on a local link, but there are use cases to extend
   DNS-SD/mDNS to enable service discovery beyond the local link.  This
   document provides a problem statement and a list of requirements.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat