Subject: [dnssd] IETF89: dnssd session today

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 11:31:30 +0000

Hi,

The dnssd session is 13:00-15:00 GMT today.

Ralph and I will be looking for a second minutes taker to act as backup for Stuart when he’s talking and a jabber scribe.

There is an etherpad available for IETF89, as linked to at http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnssd/minutes. The pad has the agenda already in it, into which notes can be added. So in theory we can create minutes cooperatively, or at least the primary minute taker uses this and others can chip in, e.g. to add/correct names at the mic.

Remote participation details:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/89/remote-participation.html
For selectiong the audio stream, we’re in Sovereign.

Jabber: [email-masked]
Log: http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/dnssd/

Tim

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 12:20:10 +0000

Also, 

Agenda:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/agenda/agenda-89-dnssd

Meeting materials (slides):
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/materials.html#dnssd

Tim