Subject: [dnssd] Draft agenda for dnssd session, Thursday 15:20 EDT

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 17:31:28 +0100

dnssd WG Agenda - IETF 90
			     ***DRAFT***
		       1520-1720EDT 2014-07-24
		  (Last revised 2014-07-14 1600 EDT)
		 -----------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Chairs           10 minutes
  Introduction and NoteWell
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; minute taker; Jabber scribe

Requirements draft                              Lynn/Cheshire    15 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-03>
  Review of Working Group last call; confirm submission to IESG

mDNS Threat Model and Security Considerations   Rafiee           20 minutes
  <draft-rafiee-dnssd-mdns-threatmodel-00>
  Relationship of this draft to requirements doc; privacy concerns?

Use of ULAs for scaling DNS-SD                  Otis             15 minutes
  What impact would the use of ULAs have on scaling DNS-SD?

Optimizing DNS-SD query using TXT records       Aggarwal         15 minutes
  <draft-aggarwal-dnssd-optimize-query-00>
  Discussion of technology direction

Review of components to standardise             Chairs           15 minutes

Hybrid Unicast/Multicast DNS-Based SD           Cheshire         15 minutes
  <draft-cheshire-dnssd-hybrid-01>
Update and analysis of hybrid proxy against requirements

Discussion of next steps                        Chairs           15 minutes

                                                                -----------
                                                                120 minutes