Subject: [dnssd] Pre-session info for dnssd WG meeting

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:47:48 +0100

IETF90 dnssd meeting
3.20pm EDT, 24th July, Canadian room

Meeting Agenda:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/90/agenda/dnssd/

Meeting Materials (slides):
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/90/materials.html#dnssd

Charter:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnssd/charter/

WG-related drafts:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnssd/documents/

Remote participation:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/90/remote-participation.html
(noting room is Canadian, channel 2)
Meetecho is available and being used for remote presentation

The main goals of this session are to:
1) Review the WGLC of the requirements draft, and if appropriate send the document to the IESG for publication
2) Better understand dnssd security and privacy issues
3) Check where we are on ‘things we need to standardise’, as originally discussed at the previous IETF
4) Review the Hybrid Proxy draft against the requirements, with potential to adopt as a candidate WG solution item

All WG participants are thus urged to read at least
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-03
in advance of the session.

Best wishes,
Tim