Subject: [dnssd] Draft agenda

From: "Ralph Droms (rdroms)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 12:51:12 +0000

We've published a draft agenda for the upcoming dnssd WG meeting in Prague: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/agenda/dnssd and included below.

Please let Tim or me know if you'd like to be given a slot on the agenda or you have an additional topic that you'd like to see on the agenda.

- Ralph

                        dnssd WG Agenda - IETF 93
                         0900-1130CEST 2015-07-22
                    (Last revised 2015-07-01 17:18 ET)
                    ----------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Chown/Droms       10 minutes
  
  Introduction and NoteWell
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

On Interoperation of Labels Between mDNS and DNS
                                                Sullivan          30 minutes
  draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-dns-interop-00
  Discussion of WG last call comments

DNS Long-Lived Queries                          Pusateri/Cheshire 30 minutes
  draft-ietf-dnssd-push-01
  Review adoption as WG document based on new content

Multicast DNS (mDNS) Threat Model and Security Consideration
                                                Rafiee            20 minutes
  draft-rafiee-dnssd-mdns-threatmodel-01
  Review of updates
                                                                 -----------
                                                                  90 minutes