Subject: [dnssd] Milestones changed for dnssd WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 03:06:47 -0700

Changed milestone "Formation of the WG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Adopt requirements draft as WG document", resolved
as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit requirements draft to the IESG as an
Informational RFC", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Adopt wide-area service discovery solution draft as
WG document ", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Adopt Informational document on the problems and
challenges arising for zeroconf and unicast DNS name services",
resolved as "Done".

Added milestone "Confirm long-lived queries draft as WG document", due
August 2015.

Added milestone "Adopt threat model draft as WG document", due
September 2015.

Added milestone "Submit the zeroconf and unicast DNS "problems and
challenges" draft to the IESG as Informational", due September 2015.

Added milestone " Submit wide-area service discovery solution draft to
the IESG as Standards Track RFC", due September 2015.

Added milestone "Adopt hybrid-proxy implementation draft as WG
document", due November 2015.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnssd/charter/