Subject: [dnssd] Apologies & planned upload when queue opens

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 09:39:38 -0400

Hi,

After Prague I updated draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-dns-interop but
apparently forgot to upload it, which I didn't realise until Ralph
poked me about it tonight.  A thousand apologies.

I just now fixed the references again (to bring the reference up to
date) and plan to upload the attached as soon as the queue opens
again.  I think I addressed the issues raised in Prague in a way that
allows this to go ahead without parking for ages to wait for
implementations.  Here's the change list:

   o  Altered the title to make it more generic than mDNS.

   o  Addressed issues raised by Dave Thaler in review on 2015-07-18.

   o  Added a note to Section 7 about visual confusion.  I don't know
      whether this will satisfy Doug Otis but it is the only thing I can
      see that could possibly be relevant.

   o  Added discussion of finding "boundary" in Section 4.3.

The last bullet is the attempt to deal with the issues that came up in
the meeting in Prague.  If someone has something they really want to
be differennt in here before I upload, please send me a note.
Otherwise, on the assumption that integers are free and I'll probably
forget again if I don't do it quickly, I'll send this in on Monday.

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]