Subject: [dnssd] Agenda for dnssd WG meeting in Yokohama

From: "Ralph Droms (rdroms)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:34:17 +0000

We've posted the draft agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/94/agenda/dnssd

                         dnssd WG Agenda - IETF 94
                          1520-1650JST 2015-11-02
                    (Last revised 2015-10-26 08:27 ET)
                    ----------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Chown/Droms       10 minutes
  Introduction and NoteWell
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

DNS Long-Lived Queries                          Pusateri/Cheshire 20 minutes
  draft-ietf-dnssd-push-02
  Review of revisions; ready for WG last call?

Scalable DNS-SD (SSD) Threats                   Otis/Rafiee       20 minutes
  draft-otis-dnssd-scalable-dns-sd-threats-02
  Review of updates

Hybrid Unicast/Multicast DNS-Based SD           Cheshire          20 minutes
  draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-01
  Review of revisions; ready for WG last call?

Optimizing DNS-SD query using TXT records       Thaler            20 minutes
  draft-aggarwal-dnssd-optimize-query-00
  Current state of AllSeen Alliance code and future work
  Note that draft-aggarwal-dnssd-optimize-query-00 has expired
                                                                 -----------
                                                                  90 minutes

---

From: "Ralph Droms (rdroms)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:56:08 +0000

Here are some more details about the agenda...

We will discuss whether draft-ietf-dnssd-push-02 and draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-01 are ready for WG last call.  There will be a short presentation about the changes in the most recent revision of each draft, and the remainder of each slot will be available for discussion of the drafts.  *Read these drafts* prior to the meeting and be ready to participate in the discussion.

The contents of draft-rafiee-dnssd-mdns-threatmodel-03 and draft-otis-dnssd-mdns-xlink-06 have been merged together into draft-otis-dnssd-scalable-dns-sd-threats-02.  The authors will review the new draft and the WG will consider whether draft-otis-dnssd-scalable-dns-sd-threats-02 is ready for WG adoption.  *Read this draft* prior to the meeting and be ready to express your opinion about WG adoption.

- Ralph

> On Oct 26, 2015, at 8:34 AM 10/26/15, Ralph Droms (rdroms) <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: "Ralph Droms (rdroms)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:12:06 +0000

Turns out I included the wrong title for draft-ietf-dnssd-push-02.  Here's the corrected agenda:

                         dnssd WG Agenda - IETF 94
                          1520-1650JST 2015-11-02
                    (Last revised 2015-10-27 13:58 ET)
                    ----------------------------------

DNS Push Notifications                          Pusateri/Cheshire 20 minutes
  draft-ietf-dnssd-push-02>
  Review of revisions; ready for WG last call?