Subject: [dnssd] Milestones changed for dnssd WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:01:39 -0700

Changed milestone "Adopt wide-area service discovery solution draft as
WG document ", set description to "Adopt wide-area service discovery
solution draft as WG document".

Changed milestone "Adopt privacy extensions for DNS-SD draft as a WG
document", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Adopt device pairing mechanism draft as a WG
document", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone " Submit wide-area service discovery solution draft
to the IESG as Standards Track RFC", set description to "Submit
wide-area service discovery solution draft to the IESG as Standards
Track RFC".

Changed milestone "Submit DNS Push draft to the IESG as Standards
Track RFC", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Adopt DNS-SD Advertising Proxy draft as a WG
document", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit Privacy Extensions for DNS-SD draft to the
IESG as Standards Track RFC", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit Device Pairing Using Short Authentication
Strings draft to the IESG as Standards Track RFC", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit DNS-SD Advertising Proxy draft to the IESG
as Standards Track RFC", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit DNS-SD Deployment for campus/enterprise
networks draft to the IESG as a BCP document", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnssd/about/