Subject: [dnssd] DNS-SD session, today 15:20 local time

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 08:01:29 +0000

Hi,

The final agenda for DNS-SD has been posted, see below.

All meeting materials, and links to remote participation, can be found at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda.html.

Tim & Ralph

—

DNSSD WG Agenda

IETF99, Prague
Wednesday 19th July 2017
Athens/Barcelona Room 15:20 - 16:50 local time

Chairs’ Introduction							Chairs, 5 mins

DNS-SD Privacy drafts						Christian Huitema, 15 mins
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-privacy-02
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-02

DNS-SD Update and New Work Items			Stuart Cheshire, 45 mins
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-dnssd-roadmap-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-service-registration-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-discovery-broker-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-edns0-owner-option-01
To be written: DNS-SD Advertising Proxy, Zone Stitching

Multicast DNS Discovery Proxy					Ted Lemon, 10 mins 

DNS-SD / CoRE RD interoperability discussion			Kerry Lynn, 10 mins
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-00
									
Summary of actions and close					Chairs, 5 mins

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 10:05:45 +0200

Slight nit: draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-00 should be under my talk, not
Stuart's.

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Tim Chown <[email-masked]> wrote:

> All meeting materials, and links to remote participation, can be found at
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda.html.
>
> Tim & Ralph
>
> —
>
> DNSSD WG Agenda
>
> IETF99, Prague
> Wednesday 19th July 2017
> _______________________________________________
> dnssd mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnssd
>

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 08:56:19 +0000

> On 19 Jul 2017, at 09:05, Ted Lemon <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Slight nit: draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-00 should be under my talk, not Stuart’s.

Thanks Ted, fixed.

Tim

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 09:37:19 +0000

Hi,

We have made a slight tweak to timings for the agenda, but keeping the same running order.

Kerry, feel free to advertise this on the core WG list with encouragement to comment on your draft.

Tim

—

DNSSD WG Agenda

IETF99, Prague
Wednesday 19th July 2017

DNS-SD Privacy drafts						Christian Huitema, 20 mins
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-privacy-02
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-02

DNS-SD Update and New Work Items				Stuart Cheshire, 30 mins

Multicast DNS Discovery Proxy					Ted Lemon, 15 mins 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-00

DNS-SD / CoRE RD interoperability discussion			Kerry Lynn, 15 mins
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-00