Subject: [dnssd] Uploaded draft agenda for dnssd IETF 100

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 13:43:53 -0700

Hello everyone,

The chairs have uploaded the following draft agenda, available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/agenda-100-dnssd/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/agenda-100-dnssd/>

Feel free to send us comments or requests.

Thanks,
David Schinazi

============================================================================================================
DNSSD WG Agenda

IETF100, Singapore
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
9:30-12:00 Local Time
Canning Room

Chairs' Introduction                                                           Chairs, 5 mins

DNS-SD Privacy drafts                                                          Chairs, Stuart Cheshire, 20 mins
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-privacy
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-info
    (new document from Stuart Cheshire to be published soon)

Report on the Last Call for draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid                            Stuart Cheshire, 10 mins
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid

Update on draft-ietf-dnssd-push and draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal            Stuart Cheshire, 20 mins
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-push
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal (dnsop)

Update on documents created before IETF 99                                     Stuart Cheshire, 20 mins
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-dnssd-roadmap
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-service-registration
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-discovery-broker
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay

Report on the DNSSD testing at the IETF 100 Hackathon                          Stuart Cheshire, Ted Lemon, 30 mins

draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming                                               Stuart Cheshire, Ted Lemon, 30 mins
    https://github.com/Abhayakara/draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming-arch (document to be published soon)

Chairs' Conclusion                                                             Chairs, 5 mins