Subject: [dnssd] Kathleen Moriarty's No Record on draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 20:17:32 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-07: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I might be missing it, but I don't see a response to the concern raised by the
SecDir reviewer:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/secdir/LUereu5JMsOJrfbIT0TFMBdmRlw

I haven't read this draft yet, but plan to prior to the telechat.  I just
thought it was important to ask this question now in case I am missing the
response or the authors did not see the review question.