Subject: [dnssd] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 06:40:16 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I might be missing it, but I don't see a response to the concern raised by the
SecDir reviewer and I am interested to see how the points can be addressed in
this draft:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/secdir/LUereu5JMsOJrfbIT0TFMBdmRlw

Thank you.