Subject: Re: [dnssd] [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-05.txt

From: "Jan Komissar (jkomissa)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 22:11:48 +0000

I have reviewed this draft and it looks fine to me.

+1

Jan Komissar

On 1/27/18, 12:55 AM, "DNSOP on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
    This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.
    
            Title           : DNS Stateful Operations
            Authors         : Ray Bellis
                              Stuart Cheshire
                              John Dickinson
                              Sara Dickinson
                              Allison Mankin
                              Tom Pusateri
    	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-05.txt
    	Pages           : 50
    	Date            : 2018-01-26
    
    Abstract:
       This document defines a new DNS OPCODE for DNS Stateful Operations
       (DSO).  DSO messages communicate operations within persistent
       stateful sessions, using type-length-value (TLV) syntax.  Three TLVs
       are defined that manage session timeouts, termination, and encryption
       padding, and a framework is defined for extensions to enable new
       stateful operations.

    The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal/
    
    There are also htmlized versions available at:
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-05
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-05
    
    A diff from the previous version is available at:
    https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-05

    Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
    until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
    
    Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
    ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
    
    _______________________________________________
    DNSOP mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop