Subject: [dnssd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-info-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 09:33:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery  WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Device Pairing Design Issues
        Authors         : Daniel Kaiser
                          Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-info-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-04-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses issues and problems occuring in the design of
   device pairing mechanism.  It presents experience with existing
   pairing systems and general user interaction requirements to make the
   case for "short authentication strings".  It then reviews the design
   of cryptographic algorithms designed to maximise the robustness of
   the short authentication string mechanisms, as well as implementation
   considerations such as integration with TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-info-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-info-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-info-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/