Subject: Microsoft DNS Security Standard Document

From: "Martin Adorno" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:19:14 GMT

Hi,

First of all I would like to introduce myself because I am new in this 
mailing lists. My name is Martin Adorno and I work alone here in Argentina 
as a Communication Security Consultant.

Now I am performing a job in one customer about implementing security in the 
firewall architecture. The problem is that I don´t know so much about dns 
security and I have to make a security standard document for a Microsoft DNS 
Server located in one of the DMZ´s of the Firewall.

I would like to know the main security points so as to include them in the 
dns security standard document.

Thanks in advance.

Martín Adorno.
______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

[The DNSSEC working group is being merged into the DNSIND working group.
This mailing list should be considered deprecated, and
[email-masked] used instead.]