Subject: [domainrep] New Member to the List

From: Justin Coffey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:11:01 +0200

Hello,
   I have recently joined the list for the domain reputation working group
and would like to quickly introduce myself.

My name is Justin Coffey and I currently work for a French email sender,
Come&Stay as the director of technical operations.  Previously I was the
"head tech guy" at CoolerEmail, a small ESP in San Diego.

My interests in this group are probably similar to many others'.  Obviously,
domain/sender reputation is getting more and more important and I think as a
professional working in the ISP/ESP world it is important to be involved at
a fundamental level.  At a personal/tech geek level, I am intruiged by the
possibilities that the pending IPv6 change will bring and what innovation
will follow... and I hope to add my voice and ideas to the discussion!

As far as what I might offer the group at a more pratical level, my skillset
is as follows:
* quite a good Perl coder
* not a half bad Java coder
* good knowledge of sysadmin type stuff (network design, *nix
administration, etc.)

I do work full time and so free time is always in question, but I would hope
to help whenever and however I can.

Thanks for letting me participate!

-Justin

-- 
[email-masked]
-----