Subject: [domainrep] Fwd: 83rd IETF FINAL Agenda

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 06:01:34 -0800

The Repute wg session is scheduled for Wednesday, 103pm, room 243.

d/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	83rd IETF FINAL Agenda
Date: 	Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:35:07 -0800
From: 	Wanda Lo <[email-masked]>
To: 	WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
CC: 	[email-masked]

Dear WG, BoF, and IRTF Chairs,
The final agenda is ready for viewing. Please take a minute to note your session
and meeting room(s). Currently, ONLY AD's can submit changes in the form of a
swap to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>. If you have any questions,
feel free to contact me at anytime.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/agenda.txt
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/83/index.html

-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net