Subject: [domainrep] draft-macaulay-6man-reputation-intelligence-00.txt

From: Tyson Macaulay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 11:33:05 -0400

People in this group may be interested in this new draft, which is related
to the intelligence (content) that might be delivered by the REPUTE work.

A new version of I-D, draft-macaulay-6man-reputation-intelligence-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tyson Macaulay and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-macaulay-6man-reputation-intelligence
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Internet reputation intelligence: Problem Statement
Creation date:	 2012-05-30
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11

Abstract:

   This draft represent the initial public discussion of the value of
   proactive, reputation intelligence on the Internet and some of the
   challenges associated with these services that may be partially
   addressed through novel use of IPv6 features and functions.

   This document is intended to outline the concept of Internet
   reputation intelligence, the benefits it brings to network elements
   and endpoints.  This draft also addresses the challenges associated
   with legacy security systems based on threat-signatures, and some of
   the current weaknesses of reputation management systems.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-macaulay-6man-reputation-intelligence
/

Thanks,

Tyson