Subject: [domainrep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:10:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Reputation Response Set for Email Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Nathaniel Borenstein
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-11-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a response set for describing assertions a
   reputation service provider can make about email identifers, for use
   in generating reputons.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:17:17 -0800

Changes based on WGLC discussion so far, as follows:

- fold all keywords to lowercase
- fix the reference to the location of the IANA action we request to create
the REPUTE registry
- add "abusive" definition (I see the errant punctuation in there, will fix
it in the next version)
- mention that not all identifiers are domain names

I haven't added any text about key matching (i.e., case sensitivity)
because it seems like that's really a property of JSON and not of REPUTE.
I also note that appsawg is discussing it with a document they have in
WGLC, and they have a lot more attention to it over there, so we can simply
take our cues from that one unless we want to do something definitive on
our own.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

-MSK

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>