Subject: [domainrep] Our final document

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 23:40:46 -0500

Colleagues,

Despite the fairly complete attrition we appear to have suffered, we do
have one more deliverable on our milestone list that has received no
attention.  It's an "Informational document, discussing issues of data
transparency, redress, meta-reputation and other important operational
considerations."

I've uploaded such a document for those of us still paying attention to
consider to complete our tasks.  It's called
draft-kucherawy-repute-considerations.  I'd like to request that the WG
adopt it and develop it so that we can send a complete docket to the IESG,
and wrap up as the chairs see fit.

-MSK

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Nov 2012 16:34:10 -0000

>and wrap up as the chairs see fit.

I've looked at it and encourage the group to adopt it.

It needs work but it's a reasonable starting point.

-- 
Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. http://jl.ly