Subject: [domainrep] One Week WGLC for Repute docs

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 21:09:45 -0700

Folks,

This message initiates a ONE WEEK working group final last call on:

     Title           : A Model for Reputation Reporting
     Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-model-07.txt

     Title           : A Reputation Query Protocol
     Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-query-http-09.txt

     Title           : A Media Type for Reputation Interchange
     Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-media-type-09.txt

     Title           : A Reputation Response Set for Email
                           Identifiers
     Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-08.txt

WGLC will close at 2013-07-25 00:00 UTC.

I'll continue to be the shepherd for these documents.

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 07:31:44 +0200

To note this for the wg mailing list record:

    No comments were received.

    I am assessing these documents as having wg support and will now 
request their publication.

d/