Subject: [Dots] DOTS Design team meetings on July-18 12:30-13:30 and July-19 12:30-13:30

From: "Tobias Gondrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 13:48:34 +0200

Dear DOTS WG, 

Following the good use of design team meetings during our last IETF meeting,
Roman and I would like to offer you again 2 design team meeting slots: 

Tuesday July-18 at 12:30 - 13:30 local time (Prague)

Room: Roma, IETF 99 venue

Design team meeting for open questions for use cases & architecture. I also
noticed there were some questions about multi-homing and auto-provisioning. 

If we complete the topic early, we will move on to any open Protocol
discussions

Wednesday July-19 at 12:30 - 13:30 local time (Prague)

Room: Roma, IETF 99 venue

Design team meeting for Protocol discussion

Note: if we finish everything on Tuesday, then we will cancel this slot
after our design meeting tomorrow. 

All Design team meetings are open to everyone. 

If necessary, we can open a skype connection in case someone is interested
to listen in remotely. (just send me an email with your skype ID and I will
connect you in.)

Best wishes and see you tomorrow, 

Tobias & Roman

DOTS chairs