Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-requirements-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:02:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Open Threat Signaling Requirements
        Authors         : Andrew Mortensen
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-requirements-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the requirements for the Distributed Denial of
   Service (DDoS) Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) protocols coordinating
   attack response against DDoS attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-requirements-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-requirements-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-requirements-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Mortensen, Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 22:05:23 +0000

The latest revision of the requirements draft attempts to incorporate most, if not all, current feedback on the -06 revision of the draft. We are hoping to go to WGLC as soon as possible, so please review and open new issues on the GitHub tracker:

<https://github.com/dotswg/dots-requirements/issues>

andrew

On Oct 30, 2017, at 6:02 PM, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> wrote:

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Dots mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 08:10:33 +0000

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for addressing all my comments.

This version is stable and, as such, it is ready for a WGLC.

Cheers,
Med

De : Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Mortensen, Andrew
Envoyé : lundi 30 octobre 2017 23:05
À : [email-masked]
Objet : Re: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-requirements-07.txt

andrew

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Dots mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots