Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 14:28:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use cases for DDoS Open Threat Signaling
        Authors         : Roland Dobbins
                          Daniel Migault
                          Stefan Fouant
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Nik Teague
                          Liang Xia
                          Kaname Nishizuka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-09.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   The DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) effort is intended to provide a
   protocol to facilitate interoperability between multivendor DDoS
   mitigation solutions and services.  This document presents use cases
   which describe the interactions expected between the DOTS components
   as well as DOTS messaging exchanges.  The purpose of describing use
   cases is to identify the interacting DOTS components, how they
   collaborate and what are the types of information to be exchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/