Subject: [Dots] Data Channel Nit

From: "Jon Shallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 11:40:15 -0000

Hi There,

In draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-08, there is the use of Content-Format: as a
header.  Content-Format is a CBOR option - not relevant for the data
channel, and the Content-Format: header should be Content-Type:.

Furthermore, I think "application/yang.api+json" should be
"application/yang-data+json" (RFC8040).  For example in Figure 3:

    POST /restconf/data/ietf-dots-data-channel-identifier HTTP/1.1

    Host: {host}:{port}

    Content-Type: "application/yang-data+json"

    {

     "ietf-dots-data-channel-identifier:identifier": {

Regards

Jon

---

From: "Konda, Tirumaleswar Reddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 11:46:47 +0000

Thanks Jon, updated draft.

-Tiru

From: Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jon Shallow
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 5:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dots] Data Channel Nit

Hi There,

In draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-08, there is the use of Content-Format: as a header.  Content-Format is a CBOR option - not relevant for the data channel, and the Content-Format: header should be Content-Type:.
Furthermore, I think "application/yang.api+json" should be "application/yang-data+json" (RFC8040).  For example in Figure 3:

Regards

Jon