Subject: [Dots] DOTS WG meeting tomorrow: Tuesday (Nov-14) at 13:30-15:30 (Singapore local time)

From: "Tobias Gondrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 12:21:34 +0800

Dear DOTS WG, 

This time we will have a number of remote presenters at our DOTS meeting. 

And as you know IETF has made great efforts in enhancing our facilities for
remote presentation and remote participation. 

Please feel encouraged to discuss and contribute remotely, even if you can
not attend in person. 

For all remote participants: for a smooth experience, please read the
information page: 

https://www.ietf.org/meeting/100/remote-participation.html and for remote
presenters, please do try your system and Meetecho before the meeting to
make sure everything works. 

The Meetecho team is always happy to help if you have any questions. 

In addition, as a number of contributors are this time remotely, we will
this time not have a design team meeting before the meeting. 

Based on the discussion in the WG meeting, we will organize Interim meetings
after the IETF in Singapore. 

Best regards, Tobias & Roman