Subject: [drinks] Use cases and reqs: draft-02

From: "Sumanth Channabasappa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:25:59 -0700

Folks,

An updated draft (-02) that compiles the current set of use cases and
requirements from the design team has been submitted. You can access it
at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-
requirements-02.txt

Various members of the design team directly contributed to this
revision, as acknowledged in the I-D. Further, the design team mailing
list containing the design team discussions, call notes, intermediate
revisions and unresolved or open issues can be found at the following
link provided by Alex:

http://mlist.labs.nic.at/pipermail/drinks-req-team/

Please note that while this version contains the current snapshot of the
design team work, there were a few contributions and suggested
modifications that we did not get a chance to discuss and resolve prior
to this submission. Design team contributors are requested to re-submit
such topics to the WG reflector.

- S