Subject: [drinks] FW: I-D Action:draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requirements-02.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:04:50 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 4:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requirements-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : DRINKS Use cases and Protocol Requirements
	Author(s)       : S. Channabasappa
	Filename        :
draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-02-03

This document captures the use cases and associated requirements for
interfaces to provision session establishment data into SIP Service Provider
components that aid with session routing.  Specifically, the current version
of this document focuses on the provisioning of one such element, termed the
registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requ
irements-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.