Subject: [drinks] FINAL AGENDA ???

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:15:21 -0400

I'm assuming at this time we have nothing more to discuss unless we want to
have another very long winded discussion of LUF vs LRF?

Who will be presenting the use cases document?

IETF 74 DRINKS Agenda  - FINAL ???  

Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP (drinks)

TUESDAY, March 24, 2009

0800-1800 IETF Registration - Yosemite Foyer

0800-0900 Continental Breakfast - Yosemite Foyer/East Lounge
0900-1130 Morning Session I

Continental 1&2 	RAI 	drinks 	Data for Reachability of
Inter/tra-NetworK SIP WG 

Chair(s):

Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>

Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]> 

WG Secretary 

RAI Director(s):

Jon Peterson [email-masked]
Cullen Jennings [email-masked]

RAI Area Advisor:
Jon Peterson [email-masked]

Agenda Bashing. 

1. Title           : DRINKS Use cases and Protocol Requirements

	Author(s)       : S. Channabasappa
	Filename        :
draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-02-03

This document captures the use cases and associated requirements for
interfaces to provision session establishment data into SIP Service Provider
components that aid with session routing.  Specifically, the current version
of this document focuses on the provisioning of one such element, termed the
registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requ
irements-02.txt

2. Title           : Potential Elements of Session Establishment
Data
	Author(s)       : A. Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-mayrhofer-drinks-sed-elements-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-03-04

This document provides a list of potential Session Establishment Data
Elements in the Scope of SPEERMINT/DRINKS work.  The list is provided to
seek input from the community, and with the intent to aid in the definition
of DRINKS requirements/protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mayrhofer-drinks-sed-elements-
00.txt

3. Issues involving how provisioning Private Peering data fits into the
DRINKS model.

General Discussion ...

Richard Shockey
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>