Subject: [drinks] PRELIMINARY AGENDA

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:47:16 -0500

IETF 74 DRINKS Agenda  - PRELIMINARY 

Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP (drinks)

TUESDAY, March 24, 2009

0800-1800 IETF Registration - Yosemite Foyer

0800-0900 Continental Breakfast - Yosemite Foyer/East Lounge
0900-1130 Morning Session I

Continental 1&2 	RAI 	drinks 	Data for Reachability of
Inter/tra-NetworK SIP WG 

Chair(s):

Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>

Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]> 

WG Secretary 

RAI Director(s):

Jon Peterson [email-masked]
Cullen Jennings [email-masked]

RAI Area Advisor:
Jon Peterson [email-masked]

Agenda Bashing. 

1. Title           : DRINKS Use cases and Protocol Requirements

	Author(s)       : S. Channabasappa
	Filename        :
draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-02-03

This document captures the use cases and associated requirements for
interfaces to provision session establishment data into SIP Service Provider
components that aid with session routing.  Specifically, the current version
of this document focuses on the provisioning of one such element, termed the
registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requ
irements-02.txt

? "potential SED elements"

?. Issues involving how provisioning Private Peering data fits into the
DRINKS model.

General Discussion ...

Richard Shockey
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>