Subject: [drinks] List confirmation - adoption of draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requirements-02 as WG item

From: "Alexander Mayrhofer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:57:33 +0200

During the DRINKS WG meeting in San Francisco, a hum was taken on
whether the WG would want to adopt

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requireme
nts-02

as a WG item, covering the first DRINKS milestone ("Requirements for
Session Establishment Data (SED) data exchanges."). There was strong
concensus in the room that the document mentioned above should be
adopted to cover that milestone. 

This message is to confirm this concensus with the people not having
been able to attend the WG meeting (or the discussion on Jabber). If you
have an opinion about this issue, please indicate your answer (yes/no)
to the following question back to the list

Q) Should the Working Group adopt
draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requirements-02 as a WG item?

Unless we hear strong opposition from the list over the next few days,
we will consider that the WG is in concensus about adopting the
document.

Thanks,

Alex