Subject: [drinks] Moving forward from SF.

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:12:56 -0400

I'd like to propose a quick conference call for the Use Case / Requirements
design team on next Tuesday April 28 for one hour at either 10 or 11 AM (
preferences ).

For this call other members of the DRINKS WG are invited to participate as
well. The design team is not going to run indefinitely but needs full input
from everyone concerned.

The purpose of the call is to review comments and suggestions from SF so
that the document authors can continue to revise the document.

In addition we agreed in SF to create a parallel Design Team on the actual
protocol specification as well.

I'd like to use this opportunity to call for volunteers for this effort. The
plan would be to have ongoing and regular conference calls by a limited
number of people to outline and begin to draft the protocol specification
based on the preliminary work of the Use Case / Requirements design team. 

The chairs will entertain volunteers for the protocol design team.

Richard Shockey
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>
skype: rshockey101 

LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/in/rshockey101

---

From: "Maharishi, Manjul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:11:08 -0700

Hi Rich,

10 Eastern for 4/28 works better for me. 

Thanks.

Manjul Maharishi 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Richard Shockey
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 4:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [drinks] Moving forward from SF.

I'd like to propose a quick conference call for the Use Case /
Requirements design team on next Tuesday April 28 for one hour at either
10 or 11 AM ( preferences ).

For this call other members of the DRINKS WG are invited to participate
as well. The design team is not going to run indefinitely but needs full
input from everyone concerned.

In addition we agreed in SF to create a parallel Design Team on the
actual protocol specification as well.

I'd like to use this opportunity to call for volunteers for this effort.
The plan would be to have ongoing and regular conference calls by a
limited number of people to outline and begin to draft the protocol
specification based on the preliminary work of the Use Case /
Requirements design team. 

Richard Shockey

_______________________________________________
drinks mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/drinks

---

From: "Cartwright, Kenneth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:17:09 -0700

I'm fine with that as well. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Maharishi, Manjul
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:11 PM
To: Richard Shockey; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [drinks] Moving forward from SF.

Hi Rich,

Thanks.

Manjul Maharishi 

-----Original Message-----

Richard Shockey