Subject: [drinks] Times for regular calls for protocol design team

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 11:57:09 -0600

HI,

   Following the last call moderated by Rich, here is a follow-up on my
action items.

   If you are interested in contributing to the protocol dvpts, and can
commit time to the protocol design team, please put your name down and
vote on the times that work best for you.  I've restricted options for
now to have a narrower set of options but if this does not work at all
for you, send me a private note and I'll see what we can do based on the
respondents.

http://www.doodle.com/p4xrwastpcizki58

Thanks,
Jean-Francois.

---

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 01:35:38 -0600

The poll is now closed.  We will hold regular calls on Thursdays from
3-4pm ET (9-10pm CET) starting 5/21 with the people who responded to the
poll (this is our protocol design team).   The plan is to progress a
protocol document for IETF#75 that meets the current use cases and
requirements.

We will send meeting notes from the calls to the list so folks can see
where we're headed before the Internet-Draft is put together.

Jean-Francois

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jean-Francois Mule
> Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 11:57 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Times for regular calls for protocol design team
> 
> HI,
> 
>    Following the last call moderated by Rich, here is a follow-up
> on my action items.
> 
>    If you are interested in contributing to the protocol dvpts, and
> can commit time to the protocol design team, please put your name
> down and vote on the times that work best for you.  I've restricted
> options for now to have a narrower set of options but if this does
> not work at all for you, send me a private note and I'll see what
> we can do based on the respondents.
>