Subject: [drinks] FW: I-D Action:draft-mule-drinks-proto-00.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 20:05:13 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 1:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-mule-drinks-proto-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Mule, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mule-drinks-proto-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document defines a protocol for provisioning session establishment data
into Session Data Registries or SIP Service Provider data stores, data that
may then be used by various network elements for session peering.  This
document focuses on the Session Peering Provisioning Protocol used by
clients to provision registries.  The document provides a set of guiding
principles for the design of this protocol like extensibility and
independent transport definitions, a basic data model that meets some of the
requirements discussed in DRINKS and an early XML Schema Document.

Future revisions of this Internet-Draft will include a more complete
definition of the Session Peering Provisioning Protocol and considerations
and changes to make the protocol implementable using SOAP and RESTful Web
Services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mule-drinks-proto-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.