Subject: [drinks] Final AGENDA Times Monday

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 08:24:30 -0400

The chairs will be quickly developing the agenda. It will focus on the
following items.

A. Status of the Usecases Requirements Document.

B. The new protocol document just posted.

C. Open discussion of the issues surrounding selection of SOAP vs RESTful as
the baseline DRINKS transport protocol.

D. Architectural issues surrounding transport layer decisions such as error
code handling etc.

I'd like to remind the list if you have not responded to our poll on
transport issues please do ASAP.

If there any other issues please let the chairs know now.

MONDAY, July 27, 2009

1500-1520 Afternoon Beverage and Snack Break I - Congresshall Foyer
1520-1720 Afternoon Session II

Room 307 	INT 	autoconf 	Ad-Hoc Network Autoconfiguration WG
Congresshall C 	INT 	pwe3 	Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge WG
Small Stage 	OPS 	grow 	Global Routing Operations WG
Cabaret 	OPS 	ipfix 	IP Flow Information Export WG
Congresshall A 	RAI 	drinks 	Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK
SIP WG
Large Stage 	SEC 	hokey 	Handover Keying WG
Room 300 	SEC 	sasl 	Simple Authentication and Security Layer WG
Congresshall B 	TSV 	tsvarea 	Transport Area Open Meeting

Richard Shockey
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>
skype/AIM: rshockey101 
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/rshockey101