Subject: [drinks] Hiroshima (IETF 75) DRINKS session attendance?

From: "Alexander Mayrhofer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:38:19 +0200

All,

Even though IETF75 in Stockholm was just a few weeks ago, we're already
starting to plan for the next WG meeting in Hiroshima. Unfortunately,
Alex sadly cannot attend the meeting for personal reasons, and it's
unsure whether or not Richard can go. Therefore, we're in the process of
finding out whom to expect for a potential meeting in the first place:

We've created a poll here: http://doodle.com/8xgg5g9bnzrhaka8 

And we're asking the working group to indicate whether or not they are
going to Hiroshima. If there are significant numbers of people
attending, we will try hard to make a session possible. (you can use
your initials at the poll if you don't like your name to show up there -
maybe drop use a mail privately if you do so, so that we can keep
track.)

If only very few people can attend a potential session in Hiroshima, we
would arrange for a virtual interim meeting instead, and the next "real"
session would be in Anaheim next year March.

Thanks,

Alex