Subject: [drinks] WGLC: draft-ietf-drinks-spprov

From: Sumanth Channabasappa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 19:17:14 -0600

WG Participants,

This email is to announce the Working Group Last Call(WGLC) for comments on:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-07

Title                                                     : Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
Intended status of the document: Standards Track

--

Please review the document, and send comments to this mailing list.

The WGLC for this document will last for three weeks, so please send your comments before: 17 May 2011, 23:59 UTC.

For an overview about the draft's history, please see:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-07

For the most recent changes, please see the slide deck from the authors (as presented at Prague):
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/slides/drinks-0.pdf

You may also want to see the associated notes:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/minutes/drinks.txt

;and the changes to rev -07 at:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/drinks/current/msg00887.html

Historical changes to this draft, and the reason for the changes, can be obtained from mailing list discussions at:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/drinks/current/maillist.html

Regards,
Sumanth [As WG chair]