Subject: [drinks] Questions SPPP

From: Mickael MARRACHE <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 21:04:19 +0300

Hey,

When a client wants to add a telephone number (for example) to the registry,
and that he doesn't want to be the carrier of record, he doesn't send the
corInfo element. Why not to set the corInfo element as mandatory? And when a
client wants to add this telephone number, he sends the corInfo element with
the corClaim element set to false.

Thanks

---

From: "Cartwright, Ken" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 17:07:48 -0400

Hello Mickael,

   That would just be extra data that is not necessary.

Ken

________________________________
From: Mickael MARRACHE [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 2:04 PM
To: [email-masked]; Cartwright, Ken
Subject: Questions SPPP

Hey,

When a client wants to add a telephone number (for example) to the registry, and that he doesn't want to be the carrier of record, he doesn't send the corInfo element. Why not to set the corInfo element as mandatory? And when a client wants to add this telephone number, he sends the corInfo element with the corClaim element set to false.

Thanks

________________________________
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network Services.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.