Subject: [drinks] Correction SPPP

From: Mickael MARRACHE <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 23:24:11 +0300

Hey,

The element "flags" of NAPTRType is not explained with the others in page
42.

---

From: "Cartwright, Ken" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 17:08:55 -0400

Ok,

We can add that explanation in.  It is the field for NAPTR flags.

Ken

________________________________
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mickael MARRACHE
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [drinks] Correction SPPP

Hey,

The element "flags" of NAPTRType is not explained with the others in page 42.

________________________________
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network Services.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.