Subject: [drinks] I-D Action: draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:23:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)       : Jean-Francois Mule
                          Kenneth Cartwright
                          Syed Wasim Ali
                          Alexander Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-08.txt
	Pages           : 96
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document defines a protocol for provisioning session
   establishment data into Session Data Registries and SIP Service
   Provider data stores.  The provisioned data is typically used by
   various network elements for session peering.

   This document describes the Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
   used by clients to provision registries.  The document provides a set
   of guiding principles for the design of this protocol including
   extensibility and independent transport definitions, a basic data
   model and an XML Schema Document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-08.txt