Subject: [drinks] Virtual Interim Meeting on Aug 31.

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:19:24 +0200

All,

the DRINKS working group will hold a Virtual Interim Meeting on 

Wed, Aug 31 2011, from 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM Eastern Time (18:00 - 22:00
GMT)

We're going to use GotoMeeting, which allows for participation either
via VoIP (use Web link) or telephone (use Call-in number & access code):

Link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/259806864

Call-in:
Dial +1 (636) 277-0134
Access Code: 259-806-864
Meeting ID: 259-806-864

Slides will be posted to the WG mailing list before the meeting, and
will also be made available via the collaboration tools of GotoMeeting
(Web link only).

The draft agenda is as follows:

DRINKS Virtual Interim Meeting Aug 2011
===============================

Wed, Aug 31 2011, 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM (Eastern Time)

0/ Administrivia (note well, scribes)

1/ Review and resolve open items related to the following:
a)  protocol document (draft-ietf-drinks-spprov)
b) transport document (draft-ietf-drinks-sppp-over-soap)

2/ Discuss and respond to the ITU liaison

3/ Next Steps

Please let the chairs know if you wish to get a slot on the Agenda - the
final version will be posted about a week before the meeting.

Alex & Sumanth