Subject: [drinks] I-D Action: draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:22:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Peering Provisioning Protocol Data Model
	Author(s)       : Kenneth Cartwright
                          Syed Wasim Ali
                          Alexander Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-11.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document specifies the data model and the overall structure for
   a protocol to provision session establishment data into Session Data
   Registries and SIP Service Provider data stores.  The protocol is
   called the Session Peering Provisioning Protocol (SPPP).  The
   provisioned data is typically used by network elements for session
   peering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-11.txt