Subject: [drinks] DRAFT minutes from the DRINKS design team call on Sep 26th, 2012

From: Sumanth Channabasappa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:18:45 -0600

DRINKS design team call Sep 26, 2012
====================================
10a-10:30a

Participants
------------
- Vikas Bhatia
- Dean Willis
- Manjul Maharishi
- Syed Ali
- Ken Cartwright
- Sumanth Channabasappa

ACTION ITEMS
------------
[Syed] Volunteered to be the primary on the framework document, and will
propose changes in collaboration with co-authors

[Vikas] Volunteered to coordinate and lead changes w.r.t. the SOAP
document 

Agenda
------

1/ WGLC Comments

We received the comments from the following:

+ Paul Hoffman (early review comments from the Sec Dir).
- Secdir review of draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/drinks/current/msg01219.html>

+ Dean Willis
- Comments on draft-ietf-spp-framework-02
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/drinks/current/msg01222.html>

- Review of draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-02
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/drinks/current/msg01223.html>

+ David Schwartz
- Comments to the WGLC on SPPF document
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/drinks/current/msg01225.html>

+ Andrew Sullivan
WGLC comments from Andrew Sullivan on draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-02
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/drinks/current/msg01226.html>

+ Alex M.
- WGLC comments on draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-02
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/drinks/current/msg01227.html>

- Extension of WGLC for I-Ds draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-02.txt and
draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-02.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/drinks/current/msg01228.html>

+ Manjul Maharishi
- reviewed the soap transport document
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/drinks/current/msg01229.html>

(Thanks to the above.)

Based on this we discussed if there were any concerns from the design
team. The participants felt that the reviews were useful, and there are
additional clarifications that should be provided, but no major issues.

2/ Next Steps
To facilitate with the addressing and incorporation of comments, Sumanth
asked for volunteers. Vikas and Syed volunteered for the framework and
protocol docs, respectively. Accordingly:
- They will work with the other authors to address the comments
- They will shepherd updates from the co-authors, and present updates
(over the next week or so)