Subject: [drinks] I-D Action: draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:52:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Peering Provisioning Framework (SPPF)
	Author(s)       : Kenneth Cartwright
                          Vikas Bhatia
                          Syed Wasim Ali
                          David Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-05.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the data model and the overall structure for
   a framework to provision session establishment data into Session Data
   Registries and SIP Service Provider data stores.  The framework is
   called the Session Peering Provisioning Framework (SPPF).  The
   provisioned data is typically used by network elements for session
   establishment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/