Subject: [drinks] Thanks, Sumanth

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 16:31:20 +0000

Hi,

Sumanth is stepping down as DRINKS cochair. I want to thank him for all
the time he has put into this group. He has done a great job pushing all
of you guys to finally conclude all the chartered work ;-)

Thanks!

Gonzalo

---

From: Sumanth Channabasappa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 17:57:30 +0000

Thanks, Gonzalo! A quick shout-out to everyone who worked with Gonzalo,
Alex and I to complete the efforts over the many months: authors, WG
contributors, and reviewers.

[Alex will continue to shepherd the post-WG activities with the ADs;
thanks, Alex!]

- S

---

From: David Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 18:49:44 +0000

Thanks Sumanth for all your help.

:D

On Mar 3, 2014, at 7:57 PM, Sumanth Channabasappa <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> drinks mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/drinks