Subject: [drinks] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 15:53:00 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-09: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have one point to discuss that should be easy to resolve.

= Section 6 =
A bunch of places in this section reference the Create and Modify
operations, neither of which are defined in Section 7. I think these are
both meant to be Add operations? Or if not, a Modify operation needs to
be defined and made distinct from Add.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

= Section 3.3 =
What does "RFC level document" mean? RFC? Or perhaps you want to use the
"permanent and readily available" standard from RFC 5226?

= Section 5.2.1 =
s/SPPF object that/SPPF object/

= Section 5.2.2 =
s/Refer the "Framework Data Model Objects"/Refer to the "Framework Data
Model Objects"/

= Section 6 =
s/refer the "Framework Operations"/refer to the "Framework Operations"/