Subject: [drinks] Closing DRINKS

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:11:19 -0500

Dear DRINKS WG,

As my one of my last official act as AD, I've asked the secretariat to the
DRINKS WG.  Thanks for all your work in getting the group's milestones
completed.

--Richard

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:06:20 -0500

> DRINKS WG.  Thanks for all your work in getting the group's milestones

I assume s/"... to the DRINKS... "/"... to close the DRINKS ..."

(Unless Richard meant to invite the secretariat for beverages, which 
would also be reasonable :-)  )

/Ben

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:48:35 -0500

Also, it didn't work, because there are docs still pending.

On Friday, March 27, 2015, Ben Campbell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> (Unless Richard meant to invite the secretariat for beverages, which would
> also be reasonable :-)  )
>
> /Ben
>