Subject: Re: [drinks] WG: [RFC State] <draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-09> has been added to the RFC Editor database

From: "Ali, Syed Wasim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:04:31 +0000

Alex,

Long way indeed. This wouldn¹t have been possible without the countless
hours you spent grooming these documents. Thank you.

-Syed

On 4/5/16, 2:57 AM, "drinks on behalf of Alexander Mayrhofer"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>FYI - we finally got our last draft to the RFC editor. I hereby declare
>victory, and will hence work with Ben to shut down the WG. It has been a
>long way since.... hmm.... Dublin?
>
>Cheers!
>Alex
>
>
>-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Gesendet: Dienstag, 05. April 2016 00:52
>An: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Alexander
>Mayrhofer
>Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
>[email-masked]; [email-masked]
>Betreff: [RFC State] <draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-09> has
>been added to the RFC Editor database
>
>Author(s),
>
>We have received notice that your document
>draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-09 has
>been approved for publication as an RFC.  The document has
>been added to the RFC Editor queue and you can check the status at
><https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.rfc-2Deditor.org
>_current-5Fqueue.php&d=CwIFAw&c=MOptNlVtIETeDALC_lULrw&r=c982q_qKNPIfj0UrZ
>rP9W283QeLoOWyxJ2JOyD72wXw&m=jAPXfYUjsVQfZduFBqevRrTx10W0BQiKZ8sfLlnHh0Q&s
>=s6LeQbtCIta9UHMOSTdK7xYTSlUWqjs7z8iuINb9kMY&e= >
>
>If you submitted your XML file using the I-D submission tool, we have
>already retrieved it.  If you did not submit the XML file via the I-D
>submission tool, or if you have an updated version (e.g., updated
>contact information), please send us the XML file at this time.  Please
>attach the file as draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-09.xml, and
>specify 
>any differences between the approved I-D and the document that the XML
>produces.  We recommend using xml2rfc v2
><https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__xml2rfc.ietf.org_&d=C
>wIFAw&c=MOptNlVtIETeDALC_lULrw&r=c982q_qKNPIfj0UrZrP9W283QeLoOWyxJ2JOyD72w
>Xw&m=jAPXfYUjsVQfZduFBqevRrTx10W0BQiKZ8sfLlnHh0Q&s=FymUMTAUm78VYCjScBrudjS
>_rpnJk_gVK91VORUNHXA&e= > to create
>your document.  See the RSE's message about the RFC Editor's transition to
>xml2rfc v2 here 
><https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.rfc-2Deditor.org
>_pipermail_rfc-2Dinterest_2013-2DDecember_005835.html&d=CwIFAw&c=MOptNlVtI
>ETeDALC_lULrw&r=c982q_qKNPIfj0UrZrP9W283QeLoOWyxJ2JOyD72wXw&m=jAPXfYUjsVQf
>ZduFBqevRrTx10W0BQiKZ8sfLlnHh0Q&s=VdodR7MC1UT6IcXKnmvwHxfv4ok5G0HjTFIJguON
>I_A&e= >.
>
>If you created this document using -ms nroff, please send us the
>source file.
>
>This should help increase the pace with which documents move through
>the RFC Editor queue.
>
>Please let us know if you have any questions.
>
>Thank you.
>
>The RFC Editor Team
>
>_______________________________________________
>drinks mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ietf.org_mailman_
>listinfo_drinks&d=CwIFAw&c=MOptNlVtIETeDALC_lULrw&r=c982q_qKNPIfj0UrZrP9W2
>83QeLoOWyxJ2JOyD72wXw&m=jAPXfYUjsVQfZduFBqevRrTx10W0BQiKZ8sfLlnHh0Q&s=-O49
>cBpJ-ynBoGEchA-DRN9GlH819Y6ycGUyM-_iErI&e=

---

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:05:51 +0000

Nice work, Alex! Thanks for persevering through this. It has been a LONG time since we started this effort.

—Daryl

On 4/5/16, 12:57 AM, "drinks on behalf of Alexander Mayrhofer" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>FYI - we finally got our last draft to the RFC editor. I hereby declare victory, and will hence work with Ben to shut down the WG. It has been a long way since.... hmm.... Dublin? 
>
>Cheers!
>Alex
>
>
>An: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Alexander Mayrhofer
>Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
>Betreff: [RFC State] <draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-09> has been added to the RFC Editor database
>
>Author(s),
>
>We have received notice that your document draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-09 has
><https://www.rfc-editor.org/current_queue.php>
>
>attach the file as draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-09.xml, and specify 
>produces.  We recommend using xml2rfc v2 <http://xml2rfc.ietf.org/> to create
><https://www.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest/2013-December/005835.html>.
>
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/drinks