Subject: [drinks] RFC 7877 on Session Peering Provisioning Framework (SPPF)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 14:37:13 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7877

        Title:      Session Peering Provisioning Framework (SPPF) 
        Author:     K. Cartwright, V. Bhatia,
                    S. Ali, D. Schwartz
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      57
        Characters: 121553
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7877

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7877

This document specifies the data model and the overall structure for
a framework to provision Session Establishment Data (SED) into
Session Data Registries and SIP Service Provider (SSP) data stores.
The framework is called the "Session Peering Provisioning Framework"
(SPPF).  The provisioned data is typically used by network elements
for session establishment.

This document is a product of the Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC