Subject: [eap] Announcing: New Editor for RFC 2284bis, Henrik Levkowetz

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:15:49 -0800 (PST)

Effective today, we have a new editor for RFC 2284bis: Henrik Levkowetz.
As I hope you will all come to appreciate, Henrik brings to the job
considerable expertise in the wireless arena, as well as expertise
in editing of IETF documents. I hope you will join me in
welcoming Henrik to the team.

It is our hope that by building an editorial team, we can be able to make
more progress on all of the items on our charter so as to meet our
milestones which, since they impact other standards bodies such as 3GPP
and IEEE 802.11, are relatively inflexible.

For those of you who do not know Henrik, here is an introduction, in his
own words:

"I'm currently working about fifty-fifty with IETF work and software
design and coding related to a Mobile-IP enabled gateway/router produced
by ipUnplugged in Stockholm, Sweden.

I became interested in programming and ran my first program in 1968, and
haven't been able to let it go since :-) After a M.Sc in Physics I've
worked many years with embedded software, then from 1996 to 2001 both as
a manager and with software development for cellular phone systems.
In 2001 I started work with ipUnplugged and focused on Mobile-IP and
related work.

I've been doing IETF work since late 2000, edited the first 2 drafts of
a seamoby document which is now RFC3374 , also the Mobile-IP NAT
traversal draft which has recently been approved as a proposed standard,
and a few less interesting drafts.

I enjoy horseriding, hiking and good food and drink, and live together
with 3 cats."

---

I plan to make intermediate work documents in the 2284bis work available
through the web page at http://www.levkowetz.com/pub/ietf/drafts/eap/ ,
in text, html and xml form.

I hope to have the first drafty conversion of the current (-10) draft to
xml available there tomorrow.

	Best regards,
		Henrik

-- 

Henrik Levkowetz +46708321608 [email-masked] www.levkowetz.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------

  Ah! this azure sky!
  The colour makes my heart jump
  and my spirit fly.