Subject: [eap] rfc2284bis-08: formatting errors

From: [email-masked] (James Carlson)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 08:22:11 -0500

The header on the draft is not in compliance with 1id-guidelines.txt
or RFC 2223.

Submitter name: James Carlson
Submitter email address: [email-masked].
Date first submitted: January 2, 2003
Document: RFC2284bis
Comment type: E
Priority: 2
Section: 0
Rationale/Explanation of issue: 

Internet Drafts are not RFCs and must not use RFC language, such as
"standards track" or "obsoletes."  Document expiry must be made
prominent.

Requested change: 

from:

EAP Working Group                                               L. Blunk
INTERNET-DRAFT                                      Merit Networks, Inc.
Category: Standards Track                                  J. Vollbrecht
<draft-ietf-pppext-rfc2284bis-08.txt>           Interlink Networks, Inc.
28 November 2002                                           Bernard Aboba
Obsoletes: RFC 2284                                            Microsoft
[...]
Blunk, Vollbrecht & Aboba    Standards Track                   [Page 35]

INTERNET-DRAFT                 RFC2284bis               28 November 2002
[...]

to:

Network Working Group                                           L. Blunk
INTERNET-DRAFT                                      Merit Networks, Inc.
Expires: June 2003                                         J. Vollbrecht
                                                Interlink Networks, Inc.
                                                           Bernard Aboba
                                                               Microsoft
[...]
Blunk, Vollbrecht & Aboba    Expires June 2003                 [Page 35]

INTERNET-DRAFT                 RFC2284bis                  November 2002
[...]

-- 
James Carlson, Solaris Networking         <[email-masked]>
Sun Microsystems / 1 Network Drive         71.234W   Vox +1 781 442 2084
MS UBUR02-212 / Burlington MA 01803-2757   42.497N   Fax +1 781 442 1677