Subject: [eap] RADIUS/EAP to IETF last call (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:05:08 -0800 (PST)

Although RFC 2869bis is technically an individual submission and not an
EAP WG work item, I would like to request that EAP WG members treat the
IETF last call that has begun as though it were an EAP WG last call.

That is, please read the draft thoroughly, and send your comments to the
EAP WG mailing list at [email-masked], using the EAP WG issue format:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

We will track the issues as we would issues on any other EAP WG item.

The -09 version of the draft is not available online yet (should be up by
the end of the week).

================================================================================

Last Call: RADIUS Support For Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) to
Informational
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: IETF-Announce: ;
Subject: Last Call: RADIUS Support For Extensible Authentication Protocol
(EAP) to Informational
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:39:41 -0500
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The IESG has received a request to consider RADIUS Support For
Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
<draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-09.txt> as an Informational RFC.  This
has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an IETF
Working Group.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-3-11.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-09.txt