Subject: [eap] 802.11i ad-hoc meeting -- final details -- I M P O R T A N T

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Maufer)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:14:13 -0700

The instructions below have now been updated!  Please report to the entrance
of Building _A_ tomorrow morning.  Identify yourself as being with the IEEE
meeting.  Building A is also near the intersection of Walsh and San Tomas,
but Building A faces San Tomas.

Feel free to use any nearby parking, including visitor parking.  After
entering the lobby, sign in with Security and you will be escorted to the
room where the meeting will be held.

Please do not attend if you didn't already RSVP, we're going to be quite
densely packed as it is.  I know who you are.  ;-)

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow,
Tom

p.s.  FYI, food will be provided all three days (breakfast, hot lunch,
snacks).

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Maufer 
Sent: Wednesday, 16 April, 2003 12:58
To: 'David Halasz'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: 802.11i meeting

David--

This is a friendly reminder so that people who are intending to be here but
who have not yet RSVP'ed will let me know if they intend to be present.

BTW, I added the teleconference information to the original e-mail below so
that all the information pertinent to the meeting would be in one place.

Thanks,
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: David Halasz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 13:39
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: 802.11i meeting

There is an 802.11i "Ad-Hoc" April 22, 23 & 24 in Santa Clara, CA. Hosted 
by NVIDIA. The purpose of the meeting is to continue addressing comments 
from letter ballot 52. There will also be a discussion about the pros/cons 
of splitting the PAR on April 22nd, from 1400-1530 PDT (2100-2230 GMT):

Teleconference phone:  +1 (408) 902-7862
          Meeting ID:  6647389

The meeting will run from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day at the NVIDIA 
campus, which is situated at the intersection of San Tomas Expressway and 
Walsh Avenue.  Our postal address is:

                 2701 San Tomas Expressway
                 Santa Clara, CA 95050

There is ample parking on the campus, and the parking lot has two 
entrances: One is reachable from the northbound direction of San Tomas, and 
the other is reachable via the eastbound direction of Walsh.  This URL 
should display a map of the intersection:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&ed=svoRO.p_0ToRzfYIjQwQmxwDEoNU58.
jmDi_RnGyDzG2CbJwGS3jka01EPS3x6M-&csz=santa%20clara,%20ca%2095050&country=us

Visitors will need to sign in with the Security office in Building A, 
which is close to the intersection of San Tomas and Walsh, facing San 
Tomas.  Due to the overwhelming response to this meeting, no more people 
can be accommodated.

Please respond by sending an email to Thomas Maufer at [email-masked]

	Dave H.

Dave Halasz
Cisco Systems, Inc.
320 Springside Drive
Akron, OH  44333