Subject: [eap] Updated Agenda for EAP WG at IETF 57

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 06:46:56 -0700 (PDT)

Extensible Authentication Protocol WG (eap)

CHAIR:	Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
	Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Monday, July 14 at 1530-1730
===============================

Preliminaries (20 minutes)
   Bluesheets
   Minute Takers
   Agenda Bash
   Document Status
   Liason Statements

RFC 2284bis (20 minutes), Henrik Levkowetz
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-rfc2284bis-04.txt

EAP State Machine (20 minutes), Pasi Eronen
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vollbrecht-eap-state-03.txt

EAP Compound Binding (20 minutes), Jose Puthenkulam
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-puthenkulam-eap-binding-03.txt

Methods

EAP SIM & AKA (10 minutes) H. Haverinen, J. Salowey, J. Arkko
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-11.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-pppext-eap-aka-10.txt

EAP-SIM Security Analysis (20 minutes), Uri Blumenthal
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/AnalyisOfEAP.pdf

Thursday, July 17 at 1300-1500
===============================

EAP Client Side Transport (10 minutes), B. Boursetty
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boursetty-eap-cst-00.txt

EAP Keying Framework (30 minutes), Bernard Aboba
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/draft-aboba-pppext-key-problem-07.txt

Use of EAP Keying for DHCP Bootstrap (10 minutes), H. Tschofenig
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-pana-bootstrap-rfc3118-00.txt

Methods (cont'd)

EAP LDAP (10 minutes), H. Mancini
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mancini-pppext-eap-ldap-00.txt

EAP Support in Smartcard (10 minutes), P. Urien
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-ssc-00.txt

PEAP Version 2 (10 minutes), Ashwin Palekar
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-pppext-eap-tls-eap-06.txt

EAP Archie (10 minutes), Jesse Walker
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jwalker-eap-archie-01.txt