Subject: [eap] FYI: Several new EAP-related internet-drafts

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 13:38:20 +0300

Hi,

I haven't seen these announced here yet, although they are 
probably of interest to EAP WG members (note that I personally
don't have anything to do with most of these documents).

EAP methods
-----------

J. Arkko, H. Haverinen: EAP AKA Authentication 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-pppext-eap-aka-10.txt

H. Haverinen, J. Salowey: EAP SIM Authentication 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-11.txt

H. Mancini: EAP-LDAP Protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mancini-pppext-eap-ldap-00.txt

L. Salgarelli: EAP-SKE authentication and key exchange protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salgarelli-pppext-eap-ske-03.txt

A. Salkintzis: The EAP GPRS Protocol (EAP-GPRS) 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salki-pppext-eap-gprs-01.txt

H. Tschofenig, D. Kroeselberg: EAP IKEv2 Method (EAP-IKEv2)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-01.txt

Others
------

P. Eronen, T. Hiller, G. Zorn:
Diameter Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Application
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-eap-02.txt

J. Puthenkulam et al.: The Compound Authentication Binding Problem
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-puthenkulam-eap-binding-03.txt

J. Salowey, P. Eronen: EAP Key Derivation for Multiple Applications
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-key-deriv-01.txt

J. Salowey: Protected EAP TLV 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-protectedtlv-02.txt

P. Urien et al.: EAP support in smartcards
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-02.txt

P. Urien, M. Dandjinou: EAP-SSC Secured Smartcard Channel
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-ssc-00.txt

J. Vollbrecht, P. Eronen, N. Petroni, Y. Ohba:
State Machines for EAP Peer and Authenticator
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vollbrecht-eap-state-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vollbrecht-eap-state-04.ps

(sorry if I missed some EAP-related document)

Best regards,
Pasi