Subject: [eap] eap state machine implementation

From: [email-masked] (Yoshihiro Ohba)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 07:24:52 -0700

I have made my EAP state machine implementation (written in C++) be
freely available under LGPL license.  The state machine implementation
is based on the latest version of the state machine draft (meaning
that it will automatically be RFC2284bis-conformant).  I hope this
helps to address implementation-related isssues (if any).

The implementation includes:

  - Peer implementation
  - Authenticator implementation (both backend and non-backend)
  - Passthrough implementation
  - C++ API
  - Sample program

The source code works on Linux (it will be ported to Windows as well).
Note that the status of the code is still pre-alpha and I'll continue
to work on it.

The source code can be obtained from Open Diameter CVS repository in
sourceforge in the following way:

cvs -d:pserver:[email-masked]:/cvsroot/diameter login

(Enter Return key when asked password.)
 
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[email-masked]:/cvsroot/diameter co c_server/libeap

The work is done in Open Diameter project in sourceforge
(http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/diameter).

Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba