Subject: [eap] IEEE 802.11i D5

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:55:35 -0700 (PDT)

The question has arisen as to how EAP WG members can get access to IEEE
802.11i D5, which contains new material relevant to the EAP Key Framework
Draft.

Under the IEEE 802.1aa/EAP WG liason agreement, EAP WG participants have
access to the IEEE 802.1 archive:

Username: p8021
password: go_wildcats

Under the IEEE 802.1/IEEE 802.11 liason agreement IEEE 802.1 authorized
users (which includes EAP WG participants) have access to the IEEE 802.11
archive.

IEEE 802.11i D5 is available for inspection below:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/private/Draft_Standards/11i/802.11i-D5.0.doc

The IEEE 802.1aa archive is available at:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/pages/802.1aa.html

Note that IEEE 802.11i D5 is in recirculation ballot ending August 19,
2003 at 11:59 EDT.  In a recirculation ballot only voters on the previous
ballot are eligible to vote.  However, if you have concerns relating to
EAP WG issues, please post these to the list.
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap