Subject: [eap] EAP-SIM Handler Specification Published

From: "Wouter Habraken" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 07:23:37 -0500

The WLAN Smart Card Consortium has published the EAP-SIM Handler
specification V1.0.

It is available on the consortium web site at:
http://www.wlansmartcard.org/specifications.html

The goal of the EAP-SIM handler specification is to ensure interoperability
between client applications and SIM smart cards from different vendors. 

To this end, the EAP-SIM handler specification provides guidance to
implementing client software that can support multiple types of SIM smart
cards, including legacy SIM, WLAN-SIM and proprietary implementations.

The Handler Spec complements the WLAN-SIM specification published last year
which establishes interoperability between SIM smart cards that support
EAP-SIM.

Cheers,

Wouter Habraken
[email-masked]
Tel: 512 380 0765
Mob: 512 698 9341

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap