Subject: [eap] CORRECTION: IETF Last Call on EAP State Machine Document

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:31:41 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the EAP Working Group to consider the
following document for publication as an Informational RFC:

"State Machines for Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Peer and
Authenticator"

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.

IETF Last Call will run until  May 13, 2004.  Please send comments to
[email-masked], and  cc: [email-masked], the EAP WG mailing list.

The document is available for inspection here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-03.pdf
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-03.txt

Comments should be sent in the Issues format specified on the EAP WG
issues page:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap