Subject: Re: Gold Dust/ Bar HMS 1&2 Available For Sell

From: mazee company mark <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:17:04 -0700

*Hello Dear ,
We are one of the top scrap and Gold dealers here in Ghana West Africa, we
have HMS 1&2 scraps over 800,000mts, would appreciate your business
relationship .

ABOUT OUR GOLD .

We work directly with the two great villages that have Gold in their
position and we are mandate to help them market their Gold and look for a
serious company or private buyers who will come and sign long term contract
with our Village heads to enable us handle the proposal?.

The both Villages have growing mineral resources and are free to mine their
lands We have ability to supply any buyer for 2 to 5 years Contract at 150Kg
per week.

Product Type----------Gold Dust /Gold Bars
Product Available -----250 Kg
Carat of Product-------22 Plus
Purity of Product------92.6%
Shipment Option-------FOB Ghana

We request that all buyer should visit us here in Ghana to Inspect the
product ,have assay done on them, then sign a contract with the local miners
for weekly / Monthly supply of Gold Dust / Bars.

We will request that you send to us your letter of intent to enable us send
you our FCO for more details of our procedures.
You can send your email to my private email address:
[email-masked]  or [email-masked]

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank You,
James.

*